We are reopening Monday June 1st! You can book online through our website (look to your right or scroll down). You will receive confirmation of your desired appointment date and time via email, text or phone. PLEASE reply with more than one date and time.
We love to serve our patients and community. We will always do it in a safe manner. Without your continued support and respect there would be no US. We sincerely appreciate your patience and look forward to seeing you soon!
We have added a few new protocols when you visit our office:
- Everyone who wishes to browse, pick-up, get an adjustment or repair please phone ahead.
- We will allow 3 people in the waiting area at a time (sorry!) If you show up and we’re at capacity we ask that you wait outside or in your car.
- If you’re getting an exam and you are a new patient we ask that history forms be filled out online before your arrival. (Again, new patients only.)
- Everyone who enters must wear a mask at all times.
- After entering you must sanitize your hands. There is a wall dispenser immediately to your left.
- There will be markings on the floor indicating social distances.
- Please be patient and enjoy your experience as best you can.
The doctor’s and staff will be wearing masks (face shields too when we need to take quick eyeglass measurements that involve close proximity or we cannot be behind the acrylic barier.)
- We’ve installed acrylic sheets across the front counter.
- There will be a 10 minute wait between exams in order to sanitize all equipment (That is not new, just thought you might like to know.)
- We will sanitize glasses before and after trying them on. We ask that you place them in a tray provided when finished.
- All surfaces will be sanitized before the next person comes in.
- We will respect your time and safety and make your experience with us the best we can.
See you soon!
Your Friends at Red Eye